OTHERWORLDS Short Fiction Anthology
Westing Press short fiction contest. Entries close June 29, 2018
- 300 – 7500 words
- Fiction that highlights the concept of “otherness” in sci fi, fantasy, paranormal, or realistic genres.
- Clean, please. G to PG13 rating, but bring on the struggle, agony, and conflict.
- No entry fee, no prize except inclusion in the anthology. All-volunteer operation. Anthology to be priced at no-royalties levels.
- Small pool of authors! Intended to highlight area writers. More authors may be invited if the initial batch of approved entries fills less than 200 pages.
- Attach Word file to email: otherworlds.anthology (at) gmail
- Include contact info in body of email, including web site or blog. The web sites will be published in the anthology.
- Include a 50-word professional biographical statement in the body of the email.
- Use 11 point Garamond font, 1.5 line spacing, no fancy typesetting. Entries should be fully edited and ready for publication when they are submitted.
- Early submissions (before June 10), if rejected, will be returned with a brief, constructive critique.
- Your editors: Guy (guyworthey.net) and Sonya (sonyabramwellbooks.com).
No frequently asked questions, yet.
News on publication:
No news to report, yet.